PutinClassic (PUTIC) is digital souvenir.
Advanced system for exchange of coins.
Next-Gen P2P Network
At Putin Classic is a unique fully-incentivized peer-to-peer network. Miners are rewarded for securing the blockchain and masternodes are rewarded for validating, storing and serving the blockchain to users. Masternodes represent a new layer of network servers that work in highly secure clusters called quorums to provide a variety of decentralized services, like instant transactions, privacy and governance, while eliminating the threat of low-cost network attacks.
Our official forum is hosted at bitcointalk.org
Your wallet is the software you use to send, receive and store Putin Classic. It’s simple to use and you can choose to send payments anonymously from your wallet using PrivateSend.
Please secure your wallets by protecting them with strong passwords. Also, backup your wallets frequently and keep several copies in different places to minimize the chance of loss. If you use a wallet that generates a “seed” (a long series of random words) such as a Trezor or the Electrum wallet, be sure to write down this seed and store multiple copies in a safe place. That seed allows you to restore your entire wallet in the event of loss.
Windows Linux MacOS 32-bit-zip 64-bit-zip 32-bit 64-bit 18.104.22.168-osx
Cryptopia (Coming soon)
C-Cex (Coming soon)
Yobit (Coming soon)
Bittrex (Coming soon)
Poloniex (Coming soon)
- Start date: 00:00 (est), 10 March 2017
- Premain: 10%
- Algorithm: X11
- The formula complexity of mining: 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
- Mining: CPU/GPU
- Block times averaging: 2,5 m
- Reward per block: 5 coins
- Confirmation of transactions using InstantX: ~ 5 s
- Correction of complexity: the algorithm Dark Gravity Wave
- The annual decrease in the number of produced coins: 7%
- The maximum coins PUTIC: 840 000 000
- Decentralized network Masternode(price masternode - 100 000 PUTIC)
- Advanced anonymization of transactions Darksend
- Ports: P2P - 2290, RPC - 2291